BUILD BETTER COMMUNITIES
The Legacy Fund will serve as a basis for all current Junior League of Douglas County (JLDC) projects and those yet to come. We will build upon the fund for the League and for each life the League will touch. It will ensure that permanent funding exists to support JLDC’s work. Our Community Programs and Projects rely on donations from individuals and organization – your support is critical to our continued success.
We gratefully acknowledge the generous support of our members and benefactors without whom we could not pursue our mission of service to the Douglas County community. We hope to steadily grow the Legacy Fund through tax deductible donations and tax wise planned giving through wills and estate planning. While certain levels have been designated for special recognition, there is no minimum donation. Gifts of all sizes are welcomed and appreciated.
A donation is an ideal gift in honor of a JLDC member (active and sustainers) or for others whose lives have been touched by JLDC. Gifts made in honor of a birthday, anniversary, as a memorial, or during the holiday season. All gifts made to the Legacy Fund will not only help to ensure the future works of the Junior League of Douglas County but will help to enrich each life the League will touch… our Legacy.
Amazon Smiles Program
Simply click on the link below when shopping on Amazon and Amazon will donate a portion of your purchase to The Junior League of Douglas County!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Registered Kroger Plus Card holders can help the Junior League of Douglas County. Each time you swipe, Kroger will make a small donation to the JLDC. Here’s how to register and sign up for this free way to support the JLDC.
- Register online by clicking the above picture.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (40992) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until your card is registered.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
We invite you to join us with a gift to our Legacy Fund. As a donor to JLDC, your gift will be combined with funds raised through our Botanical Boogie 5K and Little Black Dress Initiative. Help us by becoming a sponsor, providing raffle items, or making a donation. And of course, we welcome you as a guest at all our fundraising events…you’ll be doing something good in your community, while having fun![/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]